Upside Down-town Camera Obscura

Holly and I decided to pick my bedroom for this project since you can see the view of downtown. At first, I was a little skeptical how this would turn out. I have seen so many examples of this working but I couldn't imagine actually doing it myself. I put 8 garbage bags on my window with duct tape. In the center of the garbage bags I cut a hole and taped the end of the garbage bag box on the top layer to create a square shape. Cutting the holes out was an arm workout since there were so many layers but once I finished, the light came in and I was amazed. I never thought I could have created a piece of artwork like this in my own bedroom. The coolest part was seeing cars drive by and the picture would have movement. Overall, this was a fascinating project that I enjoyed.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie Poster

Animation

Autoscopy Project