Flipbook Project

In this project, I made a flip book out of a 208 page book. My theme that I drew around was the sky. I started off with clouds that leads to floating balloons. Once a balloon pops, a flock of birds enter the scene. As the birds exit the scene, the sun and moon are shown to show change of daytime. I end off with starts and my name in the stars because I hope to one day become a star. In post production, decided to use sound effects to suspend the disbelief for the audience. This creates a more natural appeal to watching a story. My story may be simple, but you can make whatever you want to make out of it. There are little details in this that show symbolism. To me, the green balloon is the lonely soul that is different from the rest. A side note that I would like to add is it was difficult to get all the pages while flipping the pages. I had to retake this a few times. Within the three days of making this, it took me a total of 6 hours to complete this flip book. Overall, I am satisfied with the results.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie Poster

Animation

Autoscopy Project