My Introduction For Digital Media



___________________________       Jillian Murphy    __________________________

This blog started out as a blog for my Animation Class, but I have decided to turn it into a portfolio for my work. It is the beginning of fall semester and I am enrolled in three film classes; Sound, Image and Motion, Digital Media, and American Cinema. I am most excited to work with Digital Media since I haven't worked with the program Dreamweaver. I expect this class to be a challenge but useful. 


A Little About Myself: 

I am 19 from Long Branch, New Jersey. I have three siblings; two brothers and one sister. My hobbies/interests are watching short films, traveling, yoga, gymnastics, listening to music, and going to the beach. I have recently switched from the BA program to BFA in Film and Media Arts. I am currently in the process of approving a paid internship this fall with Web Direct Brands. I have been enrolled with film classes since my freshmen year of high school. In the film industry, I am interested in editing and cinematography. I am excited to see what Tampa has to offer me this year. 




     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie Poster

Animation

Autoscopy Project